What is AEIS?
- AEIS stands for Admissions Exercise for International Students
- A centralised admissions exercise conducted by Ministry of Education Singapore
What is AEIS For?
- AEIS is for international students who seek to join the mainstream education system in Singapore government schools. It’s only open for Primary 2-5 and Secondary 1-3.This test is not applicable for international schools.
Who Can Join AEIS Test?
- International students who seek to join Primary 2-5, Secondary 1-3. Aged 7-16.
When is AEIS Test?
- AEIS will be conducted around October each year
- S-AEIS will be conducted around February each year
What Subjects Will AEIS Be Tested?
English is the medium of instruction and students are strongly encouraged to prepare themselves before sitting for the AEIS tests.
HOW TO START?
Step 1: Register for a Preparatory Class
Step 2: Preparatory School to Assist the Student’s Pass Application
Step 3: Start Preparatory Course in Singapore
Step 4: Take AEIS Test
Step 5: To be placed in a mainstream government school, or to re-take the test
START EARLY AND START RIGHT
Register for the Preparatory Course Here, or Call +65 66115500 for assistance.
7 Benefits of Taking AEIS Test:
- Opportunity for international students to enjoy main stream primary and secondary schools in Singapore
- Lower education expense for higher quality education
- Fair competition on personal ability
- A safe and conducive learning environment in Singapore
- Better prospect for your child through Singapore education pathway
- Simple procedures and easy to apply
- Strong educational service support by Singapore AEIS Team